AUTO PAINT AND BODY SERVICES FOR MIAMI’S INTERCOASTAL REGION
Since 1998, 305 Car Care has been a leading provider of automotive services to residents of southern Florida, as well as motorists in Miami’s intercoastal region. Find out what you’ve been missing by visiting our website if your paint and body shop hasn’t offered the high-quality services you expect. Among the best paint shops in the Miami area, we’re an industry leader and a premier paint and body shop.
Reputable and Reliable Services
Offering the most comprehensive range of auto paint and body services in the region, we provide the following services:
- 24/7 concierge – at 305 Car Care, we offer 24/7 concierge services, including free 24/7 towing, appraisals, insurance claims assistance, lifetime warranties, and much more.
- Bodywork – our expert paint and body technicians can restore the looks of virtually any car, motorcycle, SUV, truck, or van that has been damaged in an accident or has worn over the years in the Florida sunshine.
- Collision repair – No matter how severe the damage is to your vehicle, we have the technology to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Detailing services – from exterior to interior detailing to rim detailing, we have been recognized for our skills in this field for many years.
- Mechanical work – When you hire 305 Car Care specialists to take care of your mechanical work, you’ll be guaranteed highly trained and skilled technicians with years of experience.
- Painting – What is your vehicle’s condition like when you first saw it on the dealership’s showroom floor? Our experts can make it look as if it’s being driven for the first time.
- Towing services – Our towing service is provided FREE of charge when you have us fix the damage from an accident, do any necessary mechanical repairs, or do a fresh coat of paint on the vehicle.
For more than two decades, we have served customers throughout the intercoastal region of southern Florida as a family-owned and operated business. Because of this, we rely for support from the southern Florida communities we serve. It is for this reason that 305 Car Care provides exceptional service and goes above and beyond customer expectations.
Auto Paint and Body Shops vs. Dealerships
“What is the better choice: taking my vehicle to the dealer I bought it from or going to an independent auto body shop?”. Many people believe dealerships are a better choice, but independent shops such as 305 Car Care are highly regarded by many others. Think about the following:
- Are the mechanics at a dealership better? Usually not. We have the same factory training as dealership mechanics at our shop.
- Do dealerships have body shops? Unfortunately, they work on only their makes and models. In our shop, we can fix any vehicle, including motorbikes, SUVs, trucks, and vans. We treat all makes and models equally and work efficiently.
- Do dealerships provide collision repair services? Most of the time, they do. Yet, some companies outsource that kind of work to third-party shops.
You can rely on us for any custom vehicle requirements you may have. Contact 305 Car Care today at 305-227-2273 for an estimate on your vehicle or more information about the services we provide. We have a team of expert business representatives who will schedule an appointment, answer your queries, and provide you with detailed information about our services.